We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI with air conditioning in ALL restuarants.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
walton, ky
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
AI with air conditioning in ALL restuarants.

I need a AI with air conditioning, I have to be comfortable while I'm eating and do not want the cold food to turn warm. I have a 9 year old traveling with me. Please advise on the best, not party hotel with this requirement, also we MUST have a large pool, the only thing the daughter requires. TIA

Teresa

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
801 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI with air conditioning in ALL restuarants.

The restaurants at the Moon Palace are all air conditioned ( with the exception of the outdoor steakhouse). Also, the lobby, bars, and public areas are all airconditioned. This is also very important to our family. Only 13 more days until we arrive at the moon.

2. Re: AI with air conditioning in ALL restuarants.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 13, 2009