We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying into Oaxaca City from Seattle, Wa.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Oaxaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Ludlow, Wa.
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Flying into Oaxaca City from Seattle, Wa.

I'm planning a trip to Oaxaca City but don't seem to be abe to crack the code on how to get to Oaxaca.

I assume that I will have to pass through Mexico City but can't seem to find flights from there. Is there a daily flight from MEX., if not daily what days do they fly? Or, is it best to take a bus from MEX?

Anyone out there who travels to OAX from SEA??

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Flying into Oaxaca City from Seattle, Wa.

Using a reputable travel agent should be the way to help you with the planning and with the flights. Contact the American Society of Travel Agents for a member agency close to you. The consultant should be able to direct you to the information on baggage, etc. However, you should always check very close to your travel date for any last minute updates; I usually print the page on bag limits, fees, etc. just in case it changes overnight.

12. Re: Flying into Oaxaca City from Seattle, Wa.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 17, 2014