We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa de los Abuelos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Oaxaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
116 posts
29 reviews
Casa de los Abuelos

Has anyone stayed at Casa de los Abuelos recently? The reviews I've read are at least 2 yrs old. It does sound nice.

Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Casa de los Abuelos

I have been trying to reach them but it says that the website for them doesn't exist anymore....then I read it has a new name but I am not sure about all of that..

oaxaca
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
91 reviews
2. Re: Casa de los Abuelos

Yes, it exists. Call them at (951) 516 1986 and they can provide updated email and website information. The are a member of the Oaxaca Bed & Breakfast Association, and I see the owners at least a couple of times a month casually on the street or in the lodging.

Alvin Starkman - Casa Machaya Oaxaca Bed & Breakfast

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
116 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Casa de los Abuelos

Thank you for your post.

I'm a bit more comfortable now.

4. Re: Casa de los Abuelos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 09, 2013