We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email address for hostel don nino

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Donegal Town...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
email address for hostel don nino

im having problems contacting the hostel directly dose any one have there email address and we want to check if we can check in in the early hours on the morning

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
368 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: email address for hostel don nino

I did a web search to find out where this is located and found their website:

hemispherehostels.com/Mexico-hostels/Hostel-…

There is no email address but there is a form for making a reservation and adding a comment. Maybe you have already tried this.

I will be in Oaxaca in a couple of days and go past Llano Park on my way to Centro. I can stop in sometime next week and ask them for the information you want if that is not too late. E-mail me personally through TripAdvisor to give me the specifics of your questions.

Mentioned in this post
Oaxaca
Oaxaca
Oaxaca, Mexico
2. Re: email address for hostel don nino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, March 31, 2011