We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Toluca Airport from Mexico City

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Getting to Toluca Airport from Mexico City

Hi - I plan to take bus from Mexico City to Toluca Airport. Which bus terminal should I get to? What bus companies run the bus and how frequent they are? My flight will leave around 2.30pm. Should that be any problem? or should I stay in a hotel nearby? - Thanks so much for your response :)

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Toluca Airport from Mexico City

Caminante and ETN are the main bus lines running the route from Mexico Poniente terminal (Observatorio) to Toluca bus terminal from where you can take a short cab ride to the airport. (I don't believe there are any buses direct to the airport). ETN details can be found at www.etn.com.mx with departures around every 30 minutes staring at 7.30 in the morning, taking one hour and costing 70 pesos. If you are taking an international flight I would aim for a departure around 10 am at the latest (but I tend to be ultra-cautious!).

Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Toluca Airport from Mexico City

Thank you so much. That is really helpful for me.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Toluca Airport from Mexico City

If you are booked with Interjet or Volaris they have transportation for a low price. They leave from different points in the city.

4. Re: Getting to Toluca Airport from Mexico City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:54 am, April 15, 2014
5. Re: Getting to Toluca Airport from Mexico City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 16, 2015