We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico City Hostel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
YFW
Canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mexico City Hostel

We will be taking a taxi from the airport to the hostel. The address is: República de Brasil 11 Col. Centro Histórico, México D.F.

My question is does the cab stop right at the front of the hostel as I read somewhere that some streets in that area is pedestrians only. I am a little concerned about having to walk in the area as we will be arriving around 11 pm. and being our first time in DF.

Thanks!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,284 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexico City Hostel

Google Street View has the answer.

Yes.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
691 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mexico City Hostel

Hi,

at night that street will be free of any traffic or protests , so the taxi will be able to stop there.

3. Re: Mexico City Hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 16, 2015