We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Mexico City

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
frankfurt
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Mexico City

I heard that in Mexico City you need to stay in either Polanco or COndesa, however the prices of hotels there are really expensive. Does anybody know good, small or boutique hotels in that area? I am looking for about 150/night.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Mexico City

Off hand, I can't recommend anything. I'll think about it some more and post any ideas I have. Have you checked the onlline booking services yet? One particular poster here has secured very good rates at a couple of Polanco hotels in the past 6-months - the Camino Real in Polanco (or across the street from the dividing line) comes to mind (he booked on Expedia, I think). Also consider staying close to Polanco or Condesa, but not in those colonias. There are probably some possibilities that are a 15-minute taxi ride away.

Temperance, MI
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Mexico City

Ive stayed in the reforma district a couple times. This is near the

u.s. embassy. The reforma suites hotel is quite nice.

TH

3. Re: Hotels in Mexico City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, August 12, 2009