We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport Wifi and electric outlet

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sendai, Japan
4 posts
Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport Wifi and electric outlet

Hi, I am going to have a long layover in Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport and trying to figure out if there is wifi and electric outlet available inside so that I can work on stuff with my laptop. Thank you!

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
721 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport Wifi and electric outlet

Hi Nanana2013,

at terminal 1 and 2 at the food courts ( on departures level) you have electric outlets, wifi is infinitum of Telmex, not free however...

Sendai, Japan
4 posts
2. Re: Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport Wifi and electric outlet

Thanks mexcity for your advise.

For those who may refer to this post in the future, there are tons of tons of electric outlets in the duty free area as well. For wifi, if you don't have contract with that telmex provider, go to one of the restaurants or lounges. They can give u access code for their wifi if you purchase any. I found Taba sport bar was the best, because they are open 24 hrs, good reception of wifi, and electric outlets inside!

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Level Contributor
8,519 posts
130 reviews
3. Re: Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport Wifi and electric outlet

I was in one of the restaurants in T2 a while back, and they just gave me their password for free. So it's worth asking for the price of a coffee. Nowadays, have access to the lounges, which all have free wifi.

4. Re: Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport Wifi and electric outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 24, 2014