We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxco

I'm planning on traveling from DF to Oaxaca, then to Puerto Escondido, then Taxco an finish my trip in Guanajuato; but I cannot find the bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxco. I already checked in several bus companies. Any advise? Thanks! :)

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
5,951 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxco

You will have to transfer in Mexico City. There won't be any direct services. You might find it more pleasant to fly the first leg as it's a long journey by bus.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxco

Cheapest is probably to fly Vivaaerobus to Mexico City and then bus from there (cab to Taxquena terminal and direct to Taxco OR bus direct from airport to Cuernavaca and change for a bus to Taxco - the latter may involve a change in terminal in Cuernavaca).

You can get a Turistar or Alta Mar bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxquena and change for a bus to Taxco or get a bus to Acapulco and change there for a direct bus to Taxco.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxco

Thanks! What about Taxco to Oaxaca? Got to go back to DF anyways?

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxco

Taxco to Oaxaca would be easiest going to Mexico City and changing at Terminal Taxquena. You could avoid Mexico City if you tried but it will end up taking longer and with less options.

5. Re: Bus from Puerto Escondido to Taxco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 08, 2014