My wife and I are travelling to M.C. in August, staying in Zona Rosa. This is the itinerary I've fleshed out so far, any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated! With regards to food/drinks, we like to just walk around and "discover" places, but if anyone has a "must see", then I'll definately make a note of it.
THURSDAY (Arrive at airport after 7 hour flight at 2:30 P.M.)
• Walk around nearby hotel trying food/drinks, sticking to Insurgentes.
• 1030 A.M. - Food walking tour lasting 3 hours, ending near Chapultepec Park.
• Chapultepec Castle
• Museum of Anthropology
• Walk around Chapultepec Park
• 8 P.M. Lucha Libre, Arena Mexico.
• Walk around Parque Alameda Central
• 10 A.M. Palace of the Fine Arts
• 11 A.M. Central Historical Walking Tour lasting 3 hours
• National Museum of Art
• Tower of Latin America
• Plaza Garibaldi for mariachi
• Walk around Zocalo
• Organised day trip to Teotihuacan Pyramids, back by 6:30 P.M.
I'm not sure if swapping the activities on Saturday/Sunday would have any benefits?