We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico City Eye Glasses Replaced

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
3 posts
65 reviews
Mexico City Eye Glasses Replaced

Found a great place to get prescription eyeglasses replaced quickly and at a reasonable cost. Opticenter (Servicos Especializados de Optica) on Hamburgo #90 (5525-8595) in the Zona Rosa near the Marriott Reforma was a great find. They have some other stores in town. They were able to turn around in a day a new pair of glasses. I brought my prescription but they requested to do an eye exam at no extra cost. Barbarosa gave me a thorough eye exam and even had me check out the proposed prescription by walking around and checking my vision from near to far. I got a reasonable pair for $40 bucks, nicer frames available. Very nice professional people, limited English but no problem. Open M-F 10am-7:30pm. Highly recommended.

1. Re: Mexico City Eye Glasses Replaced

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 06, 2014