We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turibus

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
723 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Turibus

I visit DF next month. We stay there 3 nights, so I want to take a turi bus for 1day. Can I use circuito centro turibus and circuito sur turibus in the same day with one ticket. I have hotel on Paseo de Reforma. Is there any regular direct bus to Frida Kahlo and Trotsky Museum. Is there any bus which pass from Hidalgo through Paseo de Reforma to Museo Archelogico ( bus number) . Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Hidalgo
Hidalgo
Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
720 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turibus

Hi Ales,

the turibus sur will leave you in front of Kahlo's museum and in any stop on Reforma going to Auditorio will leave you in front of the museum of Anthropology

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
723 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turibus

Thank you. Could I use the daily ticket (140 MXN) on Turibue Sur and Centro on the same day or I have to buy two different tickets separately for Sur and Centro.

3. Re: Turibus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, December 17, 2013