We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses/subway to & from mexico international aiirport

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yonkers, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
buses/subway to & from mexico international aiirport

i plan to go public for my mexico city trip. any bus or subway from the airport to city center?

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
6,018 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses/subway to & from mexico international aiirport

The metro runs from Terminal 1 only and costs 3 pesos. You cannot travel on it with large items of baggage (officially anyway!). A newer alternative is the metrobus, which leaves from both terminals. There is a supplement over the normal 4 peso fare of around 30 pesos. I am not sure if you need to buy a metrocard to use this service. These cost a non-refundable 10 pesos, but you can charge them up at the stations to use the buses which, with the exception of the one that goes to the airport, run on a dedicated track.

What is your destination in the city?

Yonkers, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buses/subway to & from mexico international aiirport

i will be staying in the Colonia Tabacalera area.

also, how's the weather there in late november?

i appreciate your reply.

thank you very much.

3. Re: buses/subway to & from mexico international aiirport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 12, 2013