We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get yellow fever vaccination in DF?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to get yellow fever vaccination in DF?

I am currently in Mexico City and plan to go the jungle in Peru for a week. I read that yellow fever vaccination is strictly recommended for this area. Does anybody know where in DF can I get a shot?

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get yellow fever vaccination in DF?

Call 1103-1695 which is the Hospital ABC (American British Cowardy Hospital) vaccination center. They may or may not have vaccine on hand but if they do not they will direct you where to go. I had to travel suddenly on business a few years ago to Africa and they directed me to city clinic in Col Roma which provided significantly subsidized medical care, but also had yellow fever vaccines. I remember running into a faimily there headed for safari. When you get the vaccine you are issued a sort of passport like book to keep your shots up to date. Safe travels.

Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
732 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get yellow fever vaccination in DF?

I will add that you need to wait 10 days after the injection before being able to travel.

3. Re: Where to get yellow fever vaccination in DF?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, July 17, 2013