We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

observatorio bus station

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Guadalajara, Mexico
2 posts
observatorio bus station

What bus do I take from Observatorio to the heart of Santa Fe?

Do you know of any hostels near Santa Fe?

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: observatorio bus station

Santa fe is not a very touristy area. It is a very modern part of mexico city and there is no center like a zocalo or something. The peseros that will take you to santa fe will say santa fe and will take approx. 1/2 hour to get there. There is a huge mall there and office buildings and residencial buildings and mexico's best hospital but that's it. There are alot of hotels but no hostels that I know of.

Edited: 11:06 pm, January 02, 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
189 reviews
268 helpful votes
2. Re: observatorio bus station

Well... I in the other hand think Santa Fe is an awesome place, but right now it's kind of consider much more pricy than before. So I don't think there are hostels around that zone. There is a Holiday Inn Express.

And yes around the Zocalo you might find a hostel but it's not the safest place to stay.

Oak Park, IL
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
3. Re: observatorio bus station

The zocalo is safe.

4. Re: observatorio bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, January 07, 2013