We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

observatorio bus station

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Guadalajara, Mexico
2 posts
Save Topic
observatorio bus station

What bus do I take from Observatorio to the heart of Santa Fe?

Do you know of any hostels near Santa Fe?

Mentioned in this post
Santa Fe
Santa Fe
New Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: observatorio bus station

Santa fe is not a very touristy area. It is a very modern part of mexico city and there is no center like a zocalo or something. The peseros that will take you to santa fe will say santa fe and will take approx. 1/2 hour to get there. There is a huge mall there and office buildings and residencial buildings and mexico's best hospital but that's it. There are alot of hotels but no hostels that I know of.

Edited: 11:06 pm, January 02, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Santa Fe
Santa Fe
New Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: observatorio bus station

Well... I in the other hand think Santa Fe is an awesome place, but right now it's kind of consider much more pricy than before. So I don't think there are hostels around that zone. There is a Holiday Inn Express.

And yes around the Zocalo you might find a hostel but it's not the safest place to stay.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Fe
Santa Fe
New Mexico
Oak Park, IL
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: observatorio bus station

The zocalo is safe.

4. Re: observatorio bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, January 07, 2013