We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upscale nightlife in Mexico City

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Upscale nightlife in Mexico City

I'll be visiting in February and looking for a few upscale bars, restaurants and places to hang out. I'm in my late 30's so not looking for the under 25 scene.

Thanks!!!

Spain
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Upscale nightlife in Mexico City

Hello - JimM, are you still there? I'm interested to know more about the Izote restaurant, I saw your comment and started researching in google, apparently the web page is www.patriciaquintana.com but it does not seem to work? How about prices, how much could a meal cost there? Also, any tips on other restaurants? We love Mexican cuisine and eating out will be one of the highlights of our trip. I've also shortlisted these restaurants, in case you can give me your opinion: Los Girasoles, Hoster��a Santo Domingo (for the chiles en nogada out of season), San ��ngel Inn, Hacienda de los Morales, Los Danzantes, La casa de las sirenas...I have to choose, I don't have enough days to try them all! Almost a week to go, I can't believe it!

I'll be staying at the Melia too, sorry I can't remember as I write the name of the person who said was going there, can you please let me know how was it?

Thanks a lot!