We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Gonzales

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Casa Gonzales

I am trying to book Casa Gonzales Mexico City but unable to find email address or anywhere I can book it. Can any of you out there who has stayed there and I know there are many please advise me how to contact this elusive hotel. Thanks you will be well rewarded..Blackfriar

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
545 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Gonzales

Blackfriar,

If you visit "www.askjeeves.com" and search for "Casa Gonzalez, Mexico City", you will find some info. and, also, interesting reviews which, perhaps, could be useful and assist you with the booking.

PELUCH

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Gonzales

My Lonely Planet Mexico guide lists the e-mail as: J_Ortiz_Moore@hotmail.com

Casa Gonzalez

Rio Sena 69

Colonia Cuauhtemoc

Mexico, D.F.

Tel: 5514-3302

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
545 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Gonzales

Blackfriar,

Besides the info. provided by GoMexico, please, note the following:

Phone: (52)(55)55 14 33 02

Fax: (52) (55) 55 11 07 02

PELUCH

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Gonzales

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR HELP RE CASA GONZALEZ.

I have booked in for 10 days late April/early May. I know it is going to be very hot but that is when I must travel. Casa Luna sounds good in SMA. Any ideas?

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Gonzales

The temperature in the D.F. shouldn't be all that hot when you're there. You'll be high in the mountains and although it might reach the mid to high 70's by day It'll likely be 60-65 at night and you'll want to have a sweater with you.

Level Contributor
16 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Gonzales

The e-mail address of Casa Gonzalez is:

casa.gonzalez@prodigy.net.mx

We stayed there in December and it was a great pleasure! LOCATION: EXCELLENT! CLEAN and VERY NICE PEOPLE! I have to mention the name of Mr. Luigi Carnevale who was VERY ATTENTIVE and assisted us very nice with everything;

Do not expect SPECTACULAR ROOMS, but IT DEFINITELY is a VERY GOOD PLACE to stay when visiting MEXICO CITY. I really hope that I will be able to write a longer message about our visit from December. My many thanks to GOMEXICO for his advices! Everything what he tells about this city is 100% correct! MEXICO CITY is a SAFE CITY if you are not making stupid things. Have a wonderful trip!

More information about Casa Gonzalez:

Owner: Senor Ortiz (wonderful person, speaks English)

Río Sena #69,

México, D.F., 06500,

Tel.: (52 55)5514-3302,

Fax: (52 55)5511-0702

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Casa Gonzales

Thanks for the report, and for the updated email address. A trip report on your visit to Mexico City will be enjoyed by many.

Suerte!