We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

change my hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
miami
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
change my hotel

thanks for th help i chenge my hotel to nikko hotel hop is nicer!!

thanks

paty

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
545 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: change my hotel

patymaty,

Nikko Hotel is not only a nice hotel but also very well located. You can either walk to, for instance, the Museum of Antropology (it is a must) or the Park of Chapultepec and the Castle.

You are going to be pleased with the change!!!

PELUCH

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
244 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: change my hotel

thanks!!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: change my hotel

Nikko is a good choice. As for getting to Auditorio Nacional . . . it's virtually next door. About a 5 minute walk. Polanco's a lot of fun . . . nice shops, nice sidewalk cafe's, Hard Rock Cafe, close to Chapultepec Park and all of the attractions, including the Anthropology Museum as mentioned in other remarks above. If you're in town on a Sunday, check-out the scrumptuous buffet next door at Intercontinental Presidente . . . I think it's about as good as it gets in the city. Alfredo de Roma restaurant in the Intercontinental is my favorite Itallian restaurant in Mexico City. These two places aren't "cheap," but hardly more expensive than comparable restaurants back home. Enjoy the trip!