We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seasons

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
chicago
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Four Seasons

We are staying at the Four Seasons next month for 5 days. Would we be better off staying in a different location--closer to restaurants etc. since this is our first trip to Mex. City. Is the metro accessible from the F.S.?

MX
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Seasons

Hi Chicago,

Four Seasons in my opinion the best hotel in Mexico City, expensive but worth it and it's relatively close to most places you'd want to visit and restaurants (in the Polanco neighborhood). But I wouldn't recomend taking the metro, especially being foreign and if you do don't take credit cards or more money than you'll need. You'd be better taking taxis, but not from the street, have the hotel call them for you or even ask for a chaufered car from the hotel.

Cheers,

Nic

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Seasons

Your hotel is considered the best in Mexico City. It´s also located about a 5 minute walk from the Chapultepec Metro station - I walked in front of the hotel this morning. Go ahead, take the Metro . . . but be prepared for lots of people on the train cars. Also, leave valuables at home and tightly hold your handbags or day packs. Do not display cameras. Read through some of the earlier discussions about Mexico City for tips-advice from others.