We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

back from mexico city

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
colombia
Level Contributor
118 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
back from mexico city

hi i returned on friday!!thank God i am ok the flu haven´t affect us..

we stayed first at jw marriot excelent!!!nothing but good things to say!!! we went to the bar at W hotel great place highly recommended. restaurants we went,

la valentina(didn´t like it ) it was higly reccomend by my family member but to us these place have to be in bad shape, food was horrible and expensive. another place we ate brunch was lagos at chapultepec lovely view ,food just ok. A placed we loved was SUNTORY food excelent higly recomended. and San Angel inn Restaurant excelent!!!beautiful, elegant and great food and margaritas!!! we went to basilica, zocalo,chapultepec, cocoyan and the pyramids!!! the only suggestion DON´T get taxi from the streets!!!

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: back from mexico city

Oh so you have a good trip. You have luck in returning Friday, because it was the first day that School was cancel and people start to say about more seriously.

You stay in a very good hotel. The Suntory is excellent and thanks god the airplane (NOV 4 2008) didnt crash on the side of the restaurant, because it crashed on the other side.

2. Re: back from mexico city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:01 am, October 27, 2009