We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

language schools in mexico

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
texas
3 posts
Save Topic
language schools in mexico

I am considering taking my 16 year old son to practice the spanish language for about 10 days. Can anyone recommend a school where there will be other teens his age. I was thinking of Cuernavaca, any ideas?

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: language schools in mexico

Cuernavaca

San Miguel de Allende

Oaxaca

Cuernavaca, Mexico
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: language schools in mexico

I am sure that if you go to "language schools in Mexico"and select Cuernavaca; and then write the specific schools with your concerns, they'll be more than happy to assist you. If you have doubts about the distance between the school and your lodging, I'll be more than happy to help.

I'm sorry I cannot choose one school over another.

Stillwater
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: language schools in mexico

We just got back from two weeks at Cemanahuac language school in Cuernavaca. My 15 year old with two years of HS spanish loved it and wants to go back. She said the grammar was a review for her but her conversation skills improved dramatically since she was forced to use only spanish for 4 hours each day. I also took classes as did my 10 year old. We were all in different classes and we all enjoyed them. The school is large enough to offer any level of class you might need and the teachers all seemed very experienced. The classes have a maximum of 5 people per class although mine had only 3. Classes run from 9 to 1 and in the afternoon there are optional conversation groups, tours to nearby attractions with a very interesting guide, and activities such as mexican arts and crafts, cooking, and current events talks.