We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico City in January

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Brisbane
Level Contributor
32 posts
40 reviews
Mexico City in January

Hi, we will be travelling to Mexico City in January 2009(yes I am planning early) and I was wanting to know if there is reasonably accommodation in Mexico City with a swimming pool. We will be travelling with teenagers. Thanks Jeanette Brisbane

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
66 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Mexico City in January

Camino Real has a nice swimming pool, I think Sheraton Centro Historico also has a good pool and maybe even the Sevilla Palace (not quite sure). However, January is the middle of winter in Mexico City and the weather is too cold for swimming...

2. Re: Mexico City in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, September 12, 2009