We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

business trip, quick sightseeing?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
texan in boston
2 posts
Save Topic
business trip, quick sightseeing?

i'm going to mexico city for a few days next week on a business trip. i have about one day free and some time in the late afternoon/evenings to go out. does anyone have suggestions about top places to visit in this limited amount of free time.

i've been to DF once before and quickly ran through the cathedral and national palace but haven't seen much else.

ideas?

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: business trip, quick sightseeing?

Hello surewhynot.

For your day free: Try the tour to the pyramids of Teotihuacán or

Plan a visit to the National Museum of Mexico ,at Castillo de Chapultepec, then go to the Museo de Antropolgia, those are must¡

For the night try any of the excellent restaurants at Polanco or la Condesa zone. Enjoy it¡¡

texan in boston
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: business trip, quick sightseeing?

thanks for the advice. now that i'm here the weather is pretty rainy on and off so i'll probably stick to the museums and other inside activities.

3. Re: business trip, quick sightseeing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 01, 2009