We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIP Airport Lounges

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
994 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
VIP Airport Lounges

Hi

I will be arriving on Aeromexico terminal 2 internationally and then departing Terminal 2 domestic.

First

do I need to go through security again?

Second I have almost 4 hours in between flights are there VIP lounges that are easy to access in terminal 2 and if so what are the costs

4 replies to this topic
Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
514 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIP Airport Lounges

Aeromexico has two lounges for business class passengers, as well as Platinum ab Titanium fliers. Priority Pass memvers can use then too. Banamex (Citi) and HSBC have lounges for their elite customers. The American Express Centurion lounge gad been under renovatios since the beginning of this year. I have never paid to use any. Aeronexico/Dekta lounge is overcrowded and sad fir the airline's main city.

Yes you will exit Customs and deliver your bags to the connections luggage drop and go upstairs and through security again.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
3,261 posts
359 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VIP Airport Lounges

Here is a link to AeroMex Terminal 2 lounges. Select other hours and you can see both lounges at CDMX. We mostly use Terminal 1 and the free MasterCard lounges for World Elite members.

https:/…salones-premier-airport-lounges

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
3,261 posts
359 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VIP Airport Lounges

Interesting review: …boardingarea.com/2016/…

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
994 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VIP Airport Lounges

Thanks Canadian Boys-

Reply to: VIP Airport Lounges
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted