We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need your help......

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guanajuato hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose
2 posts
Save Topic
I need your help......

I like the good cigar but I know only this site: royalhabanos.com it a big store where you can buy accessories and Cuba cigars, if you know other site Please answer me!!!!!

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
155 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need your help......

I.m not a smoker, but have seen Cuban cigars on sale in VIPs, a drugstore/bookstore/otherstuff national chain. They should be hard to find. Guanajauto and San Miguel are small cities, but I'd think finding Cuban cigars wouldn't be hard. In nearby large cites like Leon and Queretaro, there would be a number places. The upscale department store chain Sanborn's would be one possibility.

By the way Queretaro is an especially fine place to visit.

2. Re: I need your help......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:42 am, August 13, 2009