We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Ciudades Hermosas de Mexico: Guanajuato - trip report

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guanajuato hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newtown...
Level Contributor
174 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Las Ciudades Hermosas de Mexico: Guanajuato - trip report

I spent a week in Mexico recently, visiting Guadalajara, Guanajuato and San Miguel de Allende. Of the three, Guanajuato was by far my favorite. I would love to back and study Spanish. My trip report, with photos, is up on my blog. Am happy to answer any questions!

Chris

http://caroundtheworld.com/guanajuato/

Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
732 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Ciudades Hermosas de Mexico: Guanajuato - trip report

Thank you very much. I will be spending the whole month of April in Guanajuato, this is truly a great report.

Guanajuato, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Guanajuato
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Ciudades Hermosas de Mexico: Guanajuato - trip report

Hi Chris and snowbird054,

Chris - I'm glad you liked my adopted city of Guanajuato. I like it the best of the three cities as well, though I enjoy visiting the Guadalajara area and San Miguel de Allende.

I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your photos. Very nice!

If you decide to come to Guanajuato to take Spanish, let me know if you have questions.

Snowbird054 - If you have questions about Guanajuato, let me know. I'd be happy to try to help.

Cindi

Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
732 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Ciudades Hermosas de Mexico: Guanajuato - trip report

Thank you very much Cindi, I will certainly ask you questions when I am almost there. Gracias

Arendal, Norway
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Ciudades Hermosas de Mexico: Guanajuato - trip report

HOLA CHRIS,

Recieved your email, great o hear you had a blast.

Let me know when you ever are in Norway or Bulgaria. We will be going to race WRC Bulgaria in July and Norway later on during 2010.

Maybe we will run into each other.

Keep us posted on your website!

Saludos and BONGO!

Ponce

www.gtorocksracing.com

5. Re: Las Ciudades Hermosas de Mexico: Guanajuato - trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 02, 2010