We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Casa Azul

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guanajuato hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
2 posts
Save Topic
La Casa Azul

Can someone give me the phone number to La Casa Azul in Guanajuato? tks

Level Contributor
226 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Casa Azul

Yes, would love to get a website address or phone number. Since, there were some enthusiastic comments on this place. I haven't been able to find it on the internet.

Thanks!

Level Contributor
226 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Casa Azul

I found the website for La Casa Azul! www.lacasaazul.com.mx

The website posts their email address to contact them. Waiting to hear what their rates/avail are.

Hope this helps you!

Houston
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: La Casa Azul

Thanks ucity. I pulled up the website and found the phone number. It's 473 731 2288 and single room is 150 pesos a night (no brekky) I'll be checking it out this weekend and will let you know!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
206 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Casa Azul

Hi, can't wait to hear how your stay was. When my husband I were there last October we stopped in because the place looked so wonderful from the outside and got a "grand tour". It looked swell.

Level Contributor
226 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Casa Azul

Just got back from Guanajuato. Stayed at La Casa Azul. It's a charming little hacienda up a steep hill not far from the Jardin Plaza. We paid 300 pesos a night, arournd 30 usd. The room was very private and quiet. The rooms aren't fancy but nice enough to stay in, even had cable tv, got a few english speaking movies on it. An elderly couple were there to greet us. They didn't speak english, so if you stay there it will be helpful if you know a little spanish. In general, it is helpful to know some spanish if you go to Guanajuato, not many people speak english. La Casa Azul itself is a very pretty house, with a small courtyard, that has a nice fountain and even a tiny,tiny chapel. I'd stay there again!!

We were glad we didn't stay in the main Plaza Jardin where the main hotels are like Luna Hotel. Because it is full of people day and night. Suspect it would be too noisy an area to stay in.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
206 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Casa Azul

Thanks for the "review" of La Casa Azul. We'd love to try it there sometime. Our only problem is that we like so many places there -- had the most amazing time at Casa de las Espiritus Alegres, Estrella de Valenciana and yes even Hotel Luna which we loved and didn't mind the noise at all even during Festival Cervantino -- they have great double hung doors and believe it or not we slept with wonderful cacaphony of music just below. We'd go back to all in a minute plus we found terrific other small place we'd love to try -- El Zipolote Mojado and then there's the Poetas place -- oy, too many places for one trip unless we stay a long long time. Now there's an idea....

7. Re: La Casa Azul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:06 pm, August 22, 2005
la, ca.
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: La Casa Azul

Has anyone else stayed at the Casa Azul in Guanajuato lately. Is it clean and wonderful like it seems. Is there a place to sit, look at the town, and read? Coffee available in AM? Is their kitchen available to guests? Please someone give some insight, as I may book there this week.

la, ca.
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: La Casa Azul

Has anyone else stayed at the Casa Azul in Guanajuato lately. Is it clean and wonderful like it seems. Is there a place to sit, look at the town, and read? Coffee available in AM? Is their kitchen available to guests? Please someone give some insight, as I may book there this week.