We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive guadalajara to San Miguel d Allende

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
new york
5 posts
Save Topic
Drive guadalajara to San Miguel d Allende

Best and quickest route GDL to San Miguel

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,374 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive guadalajara to San Miguel d Allende

I think you have mistaken us for The Google.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive guadalajara to San Miguel d Allende

You mean driving yourself or by public transport?

Driving yourself I recommend going towards Lagos de Moreno on the cuota and turning off to Leon just before you get there. That cuota takes you past Leon and then follow the road past Silao, Guanajuato turn-off, Irapuato turn-off, all the way to Celaya. Then exit north to San Miguel. 5-6 hours. The alternative is to take the main cuota towards Morelia and cut across through La Piedad but I find that little stretch confusing and slow so I keep it simple and go the other way!

3. Re: Drive guadalajara to San Miguel d Allende

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 20, 2014