We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ballet Folklorico at the Degollado

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Livermore...
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ballet Folklorico at the Degollado

I am planning a trip to Guadalajara at the end of November and would like to see a performance at the Degollado Theater. Does anyone know if the Sunday Ballet Folklorico performances will be running at that time? Is there a website where you can see a schedule? and buy tickets ahead of time?

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ballet Folklorico at the Degollado

No need to buy tickets ahead. I have not been for about 5 years but it is a wonderful experience. They do not sell out normally but actually allow students in for free to fill empty seats.

Livermore...
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ballet Folklorico at the Degollado

Do they perform year round or is there a "season"? I am hoping they will perform the weekend we are there. I lived there 25 years ago and that was always one of our top outings when visitors came. I can't wait to see it again!!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,751 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ballet Folklorico at the Degollado

Here is the web page for the ballet http://balletfolcloricoudg.com

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ballet Folklorico at the Degollado

They do have a Season!!! It's July and August, every Sunday at 10:00am

Unfortunately they have no presentations scheduled for November!!!

But....

On November the "Orquesta Filarmonica de Jalisco" (Philarmonic Orchestra of Jalisco) gives concerts an some Thursdays, Firdays and Sundays. You can buy tickets from TickeMaster here: ticketmaster.com.mx/Teatro-Degollado-boletos…

It's not the great mexican ballet but still you can see a great piece of musical mexican art!!!!

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ballet Folklorico at the Degollado

Mrs Alondra de la Parra is a great director of our Orchesta Symponc of Guadalajara (Jalisco) Dont miss it¡¡

www.youtube.com/watch…

alondradelaparra.com/category/calendar/

Sersol

6. Re: Ballet Folklorico at the Degollado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 14, 2013