We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
alberta
Level Contributor
437 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
"Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

We are planning to spend two days in downtown Guadalajara, possibly next week, there are six in our group and were thinking a bus route for tourists might be a good way of seeing the prime attractions, is something available or would we be better to choose a different option and what might that be?

Thank you.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

This is probably what you are looking for: http://www.tapatiotour.com/english/index.html

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,271 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

We did this tour last year and it was very good! Becare sitting ontop! There were a few spots with low hanging tree branches!

st. louis
Level Contributor
45 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

We have taken these tours and thought they provide an excellent overview of the city--- we were really glad we did this. If you want to see the whole city and shop in different areas, it can also be cheaper than cab fare. One other note- we really enjoyed taking the GDL portion of the tours at night (we went around 7:30pm, after the sun was down, and it worked great).

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

Anyone know about how much these cost? I went to the website but it says prices coming soon.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

I think the price is about $10 US Per person on the weekend, a little less during the week.

I agree it is a great way to see the city and Tlaquepaquw. be sure to get on and off to experience the areas.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

hola Can anyone advice a highly rated hostels (not hotels) along the terminus of the-hop-on hop-off bus route and close to the a historical place.? Mucho Gracias.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

I do have I little Hostel with five private bedrooms, 3 shared bathrooms and a ahred kitchen., plus cnice comun areasThe Tourist buss pass infront of the house on Libertad Av. This is near down town and trendy Chapultepec zone.

Also a small hotel with a shared kitchen same area.

HTTPS:/…

…google.com/gdlrent/…

Sersol

8. Re: "Hop on Hop off'" Bus tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:27 am, February 11, 2013