We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guadalajara to PV on Bus

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
1 post
Save Topic
Guadalajara to PV on Bus

We two are Senior wanting to travel by bus from PV to GDL and back again. Would the bus station be the same for us as the folks traveling to Mazatlan? Oh Boy, this is going to be an adventure that i'm really looking forward to. Thanks for any information.

Mentioned in this post
Miguel Hidal Airport
Miguel Hidal Airport
Guadalajara, Mexico
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guadalajara to PV on Bus

HI

We took the ETN bus from PV to GDL and stayed in GDL for several days then flew home from there. The bus was clean, cheap and comfortable. Took about 5 hours.

We booked our tickets at the Wal Mart in PV, they were very helpful. Then we took a taxi to the bus station and headed off!

Yes I believe it is the same bus station but no one spoke english there so it was a little confusing but I do remember seeing signs for other destinations then GDL

Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Miguel Hidal Airport
Miguel Hidal Airport
Guadalajara, Mexico
Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guadalajara to PV on Bus

There are to buss stations.

You must choose the first one, will save you 1 hour traveling, avoiding crossing al the City from West to Est.

This station is the same to Mazatlan, the name is Vallarta. Zapopan Station, because is on Vallarta AV.

The other station is the NUEVA CENTRAL, the big one is in the other side of the sity. I hope I was clear. Sersol

Mentioned in this post
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Zapopan
Zapopan
Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Mexico
Terre Haute, Indiana
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guadalajara to PV on Bus

have you taken the trip yet/ And if so, was it easy for a NON SPANISH speaking person to do? I would like to do the reverse but am a little concerned.

4. Re: Guadalajara to PV on Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 01, 2012