We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cool hip hangouts in GDL?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
34 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
cool hip hangouts in GDL?

My friend and I will be in GDL for four days in April 15-19. We are both 30 and want to have interesting nightlife/lounge style atmospophere for evenings. Can anyone reccomend anything we are both from Chicago and would like to know where the younger professionals hang out at night?

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
63 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cool hip hangouts in GDL?

Check out Zona Rosa magazine when you get here. Or you can email them at elantiquario@infosel.net.mx. Ask for Bob or Suzy. They both speak English.

san jose, ca
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cool hip hangouts in GDL?

Zona Rosa magazine is full of sugestions, but it doesn{t really come out monthly like it says, so it can be difficult to find. I would recommend La Maestranza at 2123 Avenida La Paz, at the corner of La Paz and Marsella, one block west of Chapultepec. Puerta 22, on Lerdo de Tejada has live music most weekends, and on Saturday nights 4 or 5 blocks of Chapultepec around Avenida La Paz are blocked off for a street party... cafes and bars put tables outside for it... it{s a good time. All of these things are in Zona Rosa. There are bars, cafes, pool halls, etc. all up and down Chapultepec, and the fabulous restaurant Los Itacates. Don{t miss it. Have fun!