We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leather Piston Holster

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,286 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Leather Piston Holster

Does anyone know a leather crafter that makes pistol holsters? My boyfriend (a large man) wants to purchase one or have one made while we are in Mexico at the end of the month.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leather Piston Holster

There is a place LEOS at Tlaquepaque, main pedestrian street. another choice is EL CHARRO, there is one in plaza del Sol mall. Sersol

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,286 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leather Piston Holster

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be shopping in PV and Guad so between the two cities I'm hoping to find what I am looking for. I would think leather prices would be better in Guad though.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leather Piston Holster

Yes, GDL will be less expensive than P.V.Good luck¡¡¡

4. Re: Leather Piston Holster

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:25 am, October 19, 2009