We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Topic
airport question

I will be flying from Mexico city airport to Guadalajara, then on to home, San Francisco. Are my arrivial flight (mexicana operated by click groupo mexicano) and departure flight (mexicana) in the same terminal? Do I need to go through any immigration to get out of Mexico? Is the airport easy to nagivate with English sign and monitor display?

thanks

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport question

Piece of Cake! A Can of Corn! A Snap! IT"S EASY!

If this is your first Mexicana flight you are indeed in for a surprisingly treat. Forget all you know about Airlines. Free Food! Free Booze! (If you )& POLITE EMPLOYEES! These guy's are the best!

PS. You will most likely leave from the same gate as you land.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport question

I prefer AeroMexico, but to answer your question, you will have no immigration problema leaving MEX - simply give your FM-T to the desk clerk, you will clear US customs and US immigration at SFO.

I have never had a language problem in any airport in the world.

Why do a stop in GDL?

M

san francisco
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: airport question

thanks for all the information!

Actually, we will be going to Cancun/Riviera Maya and the only decent flight in terms of time and price I can find is to fly from cancun to mexico city, to guadalajara, then to sfo on the way back on that particular day. That is why there is this stop.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport question

The click terminal is next to the big International Terminal. You have to walk about 7 minutes. You wont have any problem with English. Ask to the atendant in your fly for more especific directions.

Yes you have to go trough inmigrations, you will need your FM-3 or Visa.Sergio

5. Re: airport question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 29, 2009