We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Florida
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Airport Questions

I am going to be flying into Guadalajara in May and was wondering what the airport was like? I have been to the airport in Puerto Vallarta many times so I am familiar with the lines and customs procedures. I guess I'm just curious if there is anything different about this airport that I should know before going? For example, where do you go after getting your luggage? Is there only one terminal to exit or multiple? The reason I ask is because someone will be meeting me there to pick me up and I don't want to be lost! (Or look lost!) :) Any information about the airport would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Questions

There only one terminal to exit if is International fly. He or she will found you easy.

The airport is bigger than P,V, but very easy to cach people arriving.

if there is a local fly will be domestic arriving area wich also is esay. Goos luck.Sergio

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Questions

Most, even MEX, are quite simple.

Have your friend meet you outside the international arrival/customs.

M

3. Re: Airport Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, September 19, 2009