We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Mendoza and the Tequila Train and Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Mendoza and the Tequila Train and Weather

Does anyone have any comments on the Hotel Mendoza...I have reservations there for a trip in June.

Also, we plan on going to Tequila, is the train trip the best way to see Tequila or is it better to take a cab and explore on our own?

Also, does anyone know what the weather will be like in the beginning of June?

Zapopan-Tijuana
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Mendoza and the Tequila Train and Weather

Hi there, I dont have not much opinion on Hotel Mendoza, but is a nice one....

I recomend you to take the tequila express. Check more info. at the tourist information center in downtown Guadalajara.

The weather on average in early june is still a little hot (between 85 to 90��f), but the rainyseason is almost due to start (usually in the second half of the month). So you may experienced some afternoon thunderstorms.

Have a nice trip!

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Mendoza and the Tequila Train and Weather

Tequila will be hot in June. It is located in a valley. If you take the Tequila Train which leaves on Saturday, be sure to book ahead of time. We waited until Thursday and were out of luck. We took the bus to tequila from the old train station which was cheap, clean and comfortable. Tequila is easy to get around with everything within walking distance. Have fun!

Hilversum, The...
Level Contributor
62 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Mendoza and the Tequila Train and Weather

As a local of Guadalajara...

I recommend taking the Tequila Express as well. It is tons of fun, and the tour throughout Tequila is great and really interesting.

As for the weather...It is pretty hot and dry right now, and the rainy season should have already started. However, in most cases, it rains in the evening allowing this to cool down the city.

Tlaquepaque
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Mendoza and the Tequila Train and Weather

The tequila express has its own website. Here it is

http://www.villadelensueno.com/

Wouter

Tlaquepaque
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Mendoza and the Tequila Train and Weather

Ups wrong website. Here is the right one.

http://www.tequilaexpress.com.mx/ingles/

Wouter