We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help! langauge school Tepoztlan?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cambridge...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
help! langauge school Tepoztlan?

Have decided to spend some extensive time in the Tepoztlan area starting Feb/March/April 2010. Was thinking I would go to Spanish Cat school, now closed, and generally chill out with camera. What are some of the other schools that people have had good luck with? and costs? I will not be needing accomodations, would like a school that I can go to days and stay at my own rented bungalow. also, any ideas on why someone would NOT stay in tepoz for such an extended period of time? will rent car and feel easy about travel exploration. thanks, Robin.

Haverford...
Level Contributor
30 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help! langauge school Tepoztlan?

I took Spanish classes at Experiencia in Tepoztlan. The owner's name is Silvia and you can call her at (739) 395-4800. If you talk to her directly, and not through the website, you can bargain for an even better deal on the price of the classes. Hope that helps. Feel free to message me if you would like more info about the school- I have pictures, etc from my time there.

2. Re: help! langauge school Tepoztlan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 03, 2010