We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Cuernavaca-First time in Mexico

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cuernavaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver,bc
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding in Cuernavaca-First time in Mexico

Hi there

I am going to be attending a one day wedding in the city of Cuernavaca in mid december 2009.I would like to use this opportunity to visit other places as well.

Is it better to book hotel in Cuernacava, and then travel around, or to book hotel somewhere else, like mexico City, and the drive for the wedding, which gives me a chance to use the non wedding days for sight seeing around mexico.

Gracais

Hagersville, ON
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Cuernavaca-First time in Mexico

Hola,

I have stayed in Cuernavaca on more then one occassion and from there have easily visited Taxco, Tepotzlan, Puebla and Mexico City.

If Cuernavaca is your choice to stay I would highly suggest Casa Chocolate B&B. My most recent stay there was in March with 7 others, and we were all very happy with our stay. The rooms are wonderful, the gardens, pool and social area superb.... and the breakfasts were a total "WOW". The hosts are more then helpful with helping you arrange your travels to areas of interest. Check out their website www.casachocolate.com and their many wonderful reviews here! I hope this helps with your planning.

P.S - Cathy, one of the hosts is from Nanaimo, BC.

California
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Cuernavaca-First time in Mexico

Where else are you planning on visiting in Mexico? If traveling north of Mexico City, staying there might be an advantage. Cuernavaca is south of Mexico City.

3. Re: Wedding in Cuernavaca-First time in Mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, March 10, 2010