We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yoga

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
yoga

I am going to be in Zihua next week and would love to take some yoga classes while I am there. I am staying at the Catalina resort on playa la ropa. Pls let me know if you know of good yoga classes (in english). Thanks!

houston texasaspen
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: yoga

The Sotoventa hotel is next door to the Catalina(They used to be owned by the same person).They have a yoga studio unless its changed.The manager is Javier,he speaks perfect english and is very helpful.When you return please post and let me know how the Catalina is.We are going to be there for a week in Febuary.We have been to Ixtapa every Febuary for the last ten years but have always stayed at El Presidente.

NorthWest
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yoga

just returned from zihua ... there were signs for Yoga classes along the road that the Catalina is on. Blossom Yoga from 9:30 am to 10:30 am Mon - Sat. $10 hour or 5 classes fro $40. Located closer to town near the Plaza Kyoto (traffic circle) .. Plaseo del palmar & Calle Zafiro. I didn't go but spoke with someone who did and they said it was a good class.

3. Re: yoga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 17, 2009