We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posssible ride From Zih airport to Aca Jan 11th

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
69 posts
55 reviews
Posssible ride From Zih airport to Aca Jan 11th

Arriving in Zih 10:30AM Jan 11th. Looking for a possible ride to Acapulco. There are 3 of us traveling.together. We are looking for maybe a Van or similar transportation for a reasonable price.

We are a little older and is easier than taking the bus with the luggage.

Thanks for any info..

sunshineblix

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Posssible ride From Zih airport to Aca Jan 11th

I would still recommend taking the bus. They do a very nice job of handling your luggage and the buses are very comfy, not the rickety old painted tour or school buses of days gone by.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: Posssible ride From Zih airport to Aca Jan 11th

Agree! Take a first class bus for the lovely 4 1/2 hour trip.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
4,126 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Posssible ride From Zih airport to Aca Jan 11th

I also agree. I have taken this bus and it is very comfortable. You would need to take a taxi to the bus depot, but that should not create any problem for you.

4. Re: Posssible ride From Zih airport to Aca Jan 11th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo