We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WISCONSIN..U.S.A
Level Contributor
498 posts
Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

Hi all..got my first sale from Fox World Travel..from Apple for the midwest..Milwakee/Chicago..etc..for the month of Jan..2014..maybe now the air will start comeing down..EK...

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,350 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

Damn Happy! I hope so!

Still watching for the first week of November, one stop though Houston, and it's still up around 9!!!!!

Keith

blaine, mn
Level Contributor
818 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

Geez,

In may, it was 681 non-stop on Delta out of MSP for the second week of Feb, now it's 784. Even odder, I booked using miles and it was only 35K miles.

Flying out of MSP outside of the dec-15 thru apr-15 window gives you some wacky flight stops/connection combinations.

In january, you can get a non-stop out of msp for 762, or take a one stop flight with a 20hr layover for 870...

WISCONSIN..U.S.A
Level Contributor
498 posts
3. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

Hi..I saw that fare but it is 360 miles one way from upper WI to Minn so not for me unless I become desperate.!!!!!!!! EK..

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,350 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

Yeah, Delta and Suncountry are not bad for the first week of march at 670 and 622.

I hate that early return on Suncountry though, since I only live 15 minutes from MSP.

Keith

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
78 reviews
5. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

Ah yes, the "good ol days". Just back in 2010, we paid $463 each with a stop in Houston. Got a non stop charter out Milwaukee for 2014 for $770 each. Ouch, when compared with 2010.

blaine, mn
Level Contributor
818 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

Keith,

Those early returns are tough. I do like the Delta flight times during the high season for both the departure and return - 9am departure, 2pm return, make for a leisurely morning on both ends. Much better than the 3am wakeup to make the 6am Cancun flight. It's about 30min for me to get to MSP.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,350 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

H2BW,

Oh how I agree!

I absolutely hate losing my entire last day there.

I prefer that easy morning, room service, and a last look around before heading out!

Keith

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
250 posts
10 reviews
8. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

Thank the lord - I have been waiting to pounce over here. Already booked the time off work, so come on deals, I am waiting for December 2013! Currently about $900 per person higher than last year for the same trip!

End of August to end of September has worked out for best booking times/prices for our trips over the last 3 years, so I might be getting a bit twitchy over here!

9. Re: Sale's are comeing for 2014,!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo