We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebrating 25th in Z

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Fenton, Missouri
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Celebrating 25th in Z

Hi, My Hubby and I are considering going to Z in mid-october to celebrate our 25th anniv. I have been reviewing many areas and hotels of course, but we both love mexico but have never been to this location. From what i have read so far it sounds very nice. My questions are: has anyone stayed/have knowledge about the Viceroy Hotel? It looks pretty nice and I love the individual pools. We are looking for something a bit romantic and some privacy for this trip. I would also love to know any info about booking a private boat trip for the day/evening with meal, are there any private beaches where you can go for the afternoon, and is there a really nice place to renew your vows. Thank you for any responses.

1. Re: Celebrating 25th in Z

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo