We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Casa Que Canta and fear of heights

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Springfield, MO
1 post
Save Topic
La Casa Que Canta and fear of heights

My wife and I are planning a trip to Zihuatanejo and cannot decide whether to stay at LCQC or VDS. The one thing that might make our decision a little easier is her fear of heights.

She does not have extreme fear...she can stay on the top of a high-rise hotel but she just doesn't want to get too close to the edge.

I am leaning towards LCQC because it seems more private...our ideal would be not to see or talk to anyone the entire trip (might sound snooty but we do enough of that at home).

Also, how long of a walk is it to the beach La playa de Ropa...thank you for any help...

1. Re: La Casa Que Canta and fear of heights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:36 am, April 17, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: La Casa Que Canta and fear of heights

Both are lovely, but I wouldn't staty at LCQC if she is weary of heights. It is very open, and the pool is perched on a cliff, as is the restaurant.

VDS is on the ground. Be prepared for the dress policy for dinner.

Food is wonderful at both places.

Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Casa Que Canta and fear of heights

LOL friend of truth...

how are you certain they ALL voted for Bush? That is very funny.

Fergus Falls, MN
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Casa Que Canta and fear of heights

La Casa Que Canta is right next to Playa la Ropa. Go down the hill and turn left and you are there. If you want to hang out on Playa la Ropa, you would have to see others or perhaps talk to others if you wanted to sit on a beach chair or use a palapa. It is a well-used (but not crowded) beach.

Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo