We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art fanatic question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New York
1 post
Save Topic
Art fanatic question

I just came back from Zihuatanejo with my wife, and we have a question.

During our stay, we visited a gallery called "galeria casa del arte", and we loved the art sold there. We planned on visiting again, but we ran out of time, and now we wonder if there is a website for that gallery; the art is beautiful, and we are interested in purchasing some, even if we have to pay for it to be sent to us.... does anybody know if Galeria Casa del Arte has a website??.... it would be really nice to be able to purchase art now before we go back to Zihua!

-greg

ps. everyone who likes affordable mexican art and is visiting Zihua, visit this gallery, it will blow you off.... everything from paintings on canvas to paintings on guitars and on old mexican irons!!... it's fantastic!

angora california
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Art fanatic question

hello greg.

I did visit the gallery on my visit to mexico, but i had no idea if they had a website... fortunatelly i am smart (hehe) and i surfed the net for 2 seconds and found one =)

www.galeriacasadelarte.com ... pretty smart aren;t i??

but yea, the art is really nice and original.... maybe you can buy yourself some art now!! the website is pretty easy to surf too, so you shouldn't have any problems... have fun and good luck!!

**Cheelia**