We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about cheap airfare to Puerto Vallarta or Guadalaja

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver
1 post
Question about cheap airfare to Puerto Vallarta or Guadalaja

I'm planning to study spanish at the University of Guadalajara and I'm trying to find the cheapest way to get down there from Vancouver, BC. I've heard of flights from Seattle to Puerto Vallarta being as low as $230 return at certain times. Anybody have any tips on when/how to get cheap flights. I can pretty much leave any time between now and the middle of March. Thanks in advance!

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Question about cheap airfare to Puerto Vallarta or Guadalaja

I just booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta a few months ago and used Hotwire.com. It was about $150 cheaper than anywhere else. I think you can make your dated flexible as well which will help.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Question about cheap airfare to Puerto Vallarta or Guadalaja

I just booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta a few months ago and used Hotwire.com. It was about $150 cheaper than anywhere else. I think you can make your dates flexible as well, which will help.

3. Re: Question about cheap airfare to Puerto Vallarta or Guadalaja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 22, 2009