We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
69 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Are there any places in PV that serve turkey? We are staying in Romantic zone. Near Freddies Tucan. First time away for Thanksgiving. No big deal but would be fun to experience it in PV. Our 2nd time in PV Looking forward to it!

Thanks..

Seattle
Level Contributor
50,846 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Yes, many do. But it changes year to year. The easiest way is just to check around once you arrive. Besides whatever tips you get here.

(For example my best Thanksgiving meal ever was actually at Fredy's Tucan but they aren't doing dinners these days.)

suze

Ont.Canada
Level Contributor
4,410 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Lots of places do turkey thanksgiving dinner.

Last year we went to Rosie's place, " Eat at David's " & had a great evening.

Before that we always went to QuePasa also an excellent evening.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
118 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Thanksgiving is not a holiday in Mexico; however, when I was down to PV several years ago for TG (and I'm going back this year) a few restaurants did offer a traditional Thanksgiving meal as a special. I don't remember which one, but when you get down you can ask around. PV caters to huge US Tourist market so you will find all kinds of restaurants catering to all types of tastes and budgets. You can always ask your hotel once you check in if they have any recommendation. One place you might check out is the River Cafe.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Also check out Cafe Bohemio. I believe that you have to make reservations. Check with Sol.

Seattle
Level Contributor
50,846 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Restaurants will have signs up & be advertising if they are doing a traditional (US) kind of meal that day.

canada
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Laurie is having a traditional Thanksgiving DInner at La Escondida. She hosts both Canadian and American Thanksgiving dinners every year.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
6,388 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Playa Los Arcos has one

Really good stuffing Yummy 😆

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
69 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

Thanks so much for the replies.. We will look for signs and go from there. I am sure we will be watching Football also! We will check out some of the places mentioned!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
69 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

We are staying Posada De Rodger will check there!

Ont.Canada
Level Contributor
4,410 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: re Thanksgiving in PV Resturants?

If you want to watch football also then it's QuePasa for sure.5~10 min walk from PDR.