We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,081 posts
170 reviews
Weather

What's up. Two days of minimal sun and this morning it's pouring rain. Grrr. My tan is starting to fade. Maybe a good day for a massage and some shopping.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
18,075 posts
209 reviews
1. Re: Weather

It looks a bit damp here but I've been up for two hours and it hasn't rained during that time.....not that it couldn't start any minute. This is in the Hotel Zone so it's localized.

Maybe Our Lady of Guadalupe can do her work (on her day) to make it brighter for all the peregrinos. Definitely not looking like typical PVR weather. Then again, San Francisco is flooding with what looks like all the rain we hadn't seen in 2 years.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Weather

A sunny 65* on tap today in the Mile High, Fred... But I'd still trade you places.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Weather

Lol Fred. I was just about to post about it. I am going to blame it on the Brits that arrived yesterday my friend included. They brought these clouds with them. I know this is true as flight came from Manchester & there is a permanent cloud over that city. Shall I tell him to take the next flight out? Nah as he brought lots of beer tokens.

As I write it seems to be brightening up slowly, I think our lady of Guadalupe was listening to you Marly. Cheers. K.

Edited: 9:35 am, December 12, 2014
Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
9,723 posts
40 reviews
4. Re: Weather

i think it's me that brings the bad december weather. i'm here every june and spent one week in july and it only rains at night.

i hate to ask the Lady for weather but i really want to march tonight. i'd also like to get burned too--lol.

Sumner, Washington
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
441 reviews
5. Re: Weather

As of now just a few drops. Does look like could start any time. Will be another quite day on the beach. As Fred T. Said good day to shop

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
118 reviews
6. Re: Weather

The waves in front of Blue Shrimp are coming all the way up to the BS deck, and bumping into the cement next to Dacquiri Dick's. Then a river of water is running parrallel to the beach in the middle, and spilling back into the drainage area next to the guard station. It's been amazing to watch, and the waves are louder than ever.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
18,075 posts
209 reviews
7. Re: Weather

Something very similar was going on yesterday afternoon at La Playita. Never seen anything like it there. Yes, fascinating to watch (though really hard on the tan, for sure).

J R
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Weather

It'll be over by tomorrow :)

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
6,549 posts
4 reviews
9. Re: Weather