We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
69 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

This is our first trip to PV. It's usually Aca. We would like to watch maybe the VIkes Sun Nov 30Th.

at some bar or restuarant.

We are staying at Posado De Rodger. Also are there any good Happy Hours we should know about?

Thanks for any info.

Sunshineblix

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,899 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

From the Top Questions section on the right is a list of sports bars, most of them near your hotel, where you can watch NFL games: tripadvisor.com/…38725467

For happy hours, there is a new interactive site www.happyhourboard.com that shows you in real time what happy hours are occurring, where they're located, and what the specials are. (note: if the webpage comes up blank it means at that particular time you are accessing the site, there are no happy hours going)

Welcome to PV. (-:

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

We watched some hockey at Por Favor and they let us pick what we wanted. On the south side there is Steve's sports bar and downtown there is Blake's sports bar. They all will be very accommodating I'm sure.

Los Muertos Brewery will also have games on, but we didn't like their set up or menu, so didn't stay, so can't comment on that one.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

make sure you go to a bar with lots of screens, as nov 30 is also grey cup day(canadas super bowl)

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

One block up the street from you is Nacho Daddy, Sean has several screens Oh! BTW he's from Dallas !

|Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
875 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

Welcome to Puerto Vallarta!

We like Que Pasa for watching football. Here is a link for a map of the "Southside":

vallartainfo.com/vallarta-southside-map.html

Que Pasa is shown on the map. There are lots of other places that will have the NFL also. BTW- That website also has tons of great info about Puerto Vallarta that you may want to browse. We hope that you have fun!

Happy travels, The Cheeseheads

Good luck next week! Just not too much though! :)

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
69 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

Thanks for the info

I will keep the cheesheads in mind if we continue to play like we are! I did live in WI at one time.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
69 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

Thanks for the links! We will check out some of these places for sure!

Ont.Canada
Level Contributor
4,410 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

Maried, what did you not like about LMB ?

Did you try upstairs ?

Seattle
Level Contributor
50,712 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

All within a few blocks of your hotel... El Torito, Steve's Sports Bar, Los Muertos Brewery, Nacho Daddy's.

Edited: 6:48 pm, November 17, 2014
Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: First Time to PV. Where to watch football Nov 30th?

We didn't like the menu and we didn't try upstairs because we had a stroller for my son. It was just not easy for us to be there with the stroller(although I know lots of people won't have that issue). There are just other places with better menus (IMO) and better set up for families. I was disappointed since I am a beer drinker and wanted to give it a try:(