We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterfalls

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winnipeg, MB
13 posts
Save Topic
Waterfalls

Can anyone tell me where I can find a waterfall in PV.

I booked the Yalapa and Majahuita tour through Vallarta Adventure and was hoping I'd see one on the tour.

Superior Tours Vallarta
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterfalls

You will, though you have to walk in if my memory serves me right. Of coarse, if you have seen any of the falls in Canada and the U.S. you will be disapointed. Nice outing though.

omaha, ne
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterfalls

I don't know about the one you are talking about.. but I went on a horseback tour .. don't know the actual tour name.. but the ranch was called Rancho Real. You ride through a state park on horseback, then you dismount and walk about 10 minutes to a waterfall. They give you some time to look around and swim for a bit, then you head back to the ranch for a fantastic dinner and drinks. (Best food we had all vacation).

Antonio is your guide.. and he is fantastic. He had me cracking up the whole time.. He liked me, and it wasn't just because I was one of the few that were laughing at his stupid jokes. ;)

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
204 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterfalls

If you're taking a tour to Yelapa, a trip to the falls is going to be part of the itinerary I'm sure. It's about a 10-15 walk from the beach, passing thru the village and climbing a bit up into the mountains. Along the way, make sure to stop at the rosewood man's shop (his name escapes me). There's also an outdoor restaurant/bar at the falls itself.