We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Que Pasa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Que Pasa

I would like to take my dad to Que Pasa when we go in a few weeks and have not heard anything about it lately on the forum. he likes local places and to play a few games of pool and I have not been before because I always have the kids but my mom will watch them while I go and beat my dad in pool for a bit.lol. We would only want a pub style meal and everyone always said it was good for that, so me and hubby can take dad for a couple hours. Is there a happy hour? Any day to go for good specials? How do you pay for pool? Here we use loonies, but don't know about in Mexico and I don't know of anywhere else who has tables really, but I've never looked.

Thanks for the help:)

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,097 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Que Pasa

We went to Que Pasa a few times in May. The food and service were excellent, as always.

Love Nacho Daddy and listened to excellent music there. You might want to check their summer schedules. If I'm not mistaken, the Zippers are finished for the season. Same might be true for the Texas Embassy Blues Band.

If your dad wants food while he shoots pool, please check. Some places don't serve food during the summer.

Have a fabulous time!

Edwardsville...
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Que Pasa

FYI, Que Pasa will be closed on Mondays until September. Also, Michael's birthday bash, with open bar 5 to 6, is on July 22. We've always enjoyed Que Pasa.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Que Pasa

When you walk to Que Pasa Maried11, go left to the backroad along the river. (Rivera del rio) Not really much farther, but a treat. Be sure to grab a cervesa or 2. Is nice to enjoy watching the river. You will basically be walking behind QP, but I'm sure you will figure it out. We found our special 'time share' there. A big rock in the middle of the river...:)

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Que Pasa

Pool tables here take a 5 peso coin. You can take the #03 or #04 bus up Lázaro Cárdenas to Que Pasa if you don't want to walk. Nacho Daddy will close for August and September.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Que Pasa

Thanks for all the tips. ND will be closed all of Aug/Sep? We are going on July 30th, so we will have to go that night or the 31st?

Oregon
Level Contributor
9,162 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Que Pasa

Just found out Sylvie is back on the 15th and gone again on the 24th. So I'm not sure if that means the whole band is not playing at that time. I do know the base player will be gone the 24th too. Sometimes there are subs in the band so don't know if this is the case. Maybe they are not singing in the summer like others are not. It's their slow time.

So... Does anyone know if Nacho Daddy will still be open or if other bands are playing as well?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Que Pasa

The best blues/R&R band plays on Fridays, The Texas Embassy Blues Band.

|Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
825 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Que Pasa

Hi, here is a link to some great maps that will help you find Que Pasa:http://vallartainfo.com/cuale-colonias-map.html

We have always enjoyed going there. Everything that we have had to eat has been very good. I especially like their hamburgers.

We print JR's maps and carry them with us. Have found them very helpful over the years! Hope that you enjoy!

Happy Travels, The Cheeseheads

29. Re: Que Pasa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, July 14, 2015